Friday, October 22, 2010

A Sari To Petticoat Experience :)

It came as a surprise to me when the usually mundane looking Google chrome that displays the recently visited pages had an absolutely new looking page at the right corner. Unaware of what lay in store for me, i went ahead and decided to find out. You know that feeling that one thinks one would feel when you'd see your kid taking his/her first few strides? I felt exactly the same except, I don't have a child. Child is the father of man came true for me in an unconventional feminine way. My mother created her very own blog. There thats my little girl, who struts about the house in cute fancy looking clothes with a constantly creased forehead, showing me how its done. Its not too often that you consider a mom with a nice big warm belly with a brilliant temper in this manner and in my case it is as rare as refusing to eat a pie.
I remember the number of times she asked me to show her how to create a blog. But for me Facebooking and texting was of utmost importance, although, i did try to teach -once. Well, what can i say, I'm not really a woman with patience. Not only has she managed to tell me that she can do stuff without me (repeatedly, time and again) but also left with a confident claim, "Mine will be amongst the most famous blogs, you'll see."
All i have to say is, Mom, I'm really proud of you.


Please do check out my moms blog. She's a rockstar. Read and you'll know.

2 comments:

Followers