Monday, September 6, 2010

Bullet for a rover..

On a bright cloudy day,
The dark sunshine takes over.
Dark light falls upon a shiny stain,
Bringing to light the existence of a rover.

A hunch on the back, a huge pile of notes,
The only thing left, worth taking home.
A bullet on the chest, the 'shiny' spot,
Tears of sweat heals dry open scars.
Blisters get formed by frictional distraught,
And his chest bleeds something luminous dark.
Dark light continues to fall upon the shiny stain,
Bringing to light, an existing rover in pain.

'I don't want this bullet, I don't want a shiny stain,
Am leaving behind my notes, for now i want to walk straight.
Care I not- if you care or not, Young man,
I'm a rover, I fell, I cried, it hurt, yet I still stand.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS ONE WOMAN!!!! =)

    jus Killer *hahaha get it??* =P

    ok i'll stop

    ReplyDelete

Followers